RCA consultants are experts in development analysis of large-scale destination ski, beach, marine, golf, spa and casino resorts that include residential and commercial resort real estate, branded and boutique hotels, private and semi-private clubs, conference and meeting centers, entertainment and recreational facilities.
The RCA Resort and Destination Development Analysis services are designed to provide guidance for developers and investors to optimize the value of their land use opportunities with insightful market, financial, and operational analysis. Services include:
- Market Studies of the Development Potential
- Land Use and Site Assessments
- Competitive Analysis
- Financial Feasibility Studies with Phasing Considerations
- Demand Analysis and Absorption Projections
- Primary and Secondary Market Research
- Amenity and Programming Recommendations
- Re-Positioning and Branding
RCA, by working with the master plan design planning team as an iterative process, provides the consumer and economic insights and recommendations to ensure that the overall master plan development, expansion plan, or repositioning program is formulated to provide market-driven solutions with realistic financial projections. From the findings in the market analysis, RCA makes recommendations regarding unit types, geo-demographic target markets, pricing, development phasing, and amenity and programming.